信用卡的办理流程英语对话 办信用卡英文名怎么写
银行大堂常用办理业务英语口语

How much do you want to deposit with us?
你想在我们这存多少?
How much do you wish to pay into your account?
你希望在你的户头上存多少?
How much money do you plan to keep in youraccount on a regular basis?
你计划在你的户头上定期存放多少钱?
How much cash do you plan to deposit in youraccount?
你有多少钱要存入呢?
I think you may deposit your money with the bank,or leave it here for temporary safe-keeping.
我认为你可把钱存入银行,或留在银行暂保管起来。
Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you’re to deposit as wellas your name, address and professional unit?
请填张存款单,写明要存的数额以及你的姓名,地址和工作的单位,好吗?
I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.
我想在我的户头上存300元。
I want to deposit these cheques in my account.
我想把这些支票存在我的户头上。
I’d like to pay 200 yuan into my deposit account.
我想在在我的定期存款户头上存200元。
I want to deposit my paycheck.
我想存入我的工资支票。
I’d like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.
我想知道我能否在这兑换支票。
Will you please cash this traveler’s cheque?
请兑现这张旅行支票好吗?
I’d like to cash this money order.
我想兑现这张汇款单。
I want to cash the balance of a traveler’s letter of credit.
我要把旅行信用证的结余兑现。
Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques?
请告诉我兑换支票收手续费吗?
Could you tell me how much the checks cost?
请告诉我这些支票要花多少钱?
What if I overdraw?
如果透支了怎么办?
Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check.
如果想兑支票,请在底线上签名。
Please write your account number on the back of the check.
请在支票背面写上你的账号。
We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 yuan.
我们承兑这张支票的透支额只有5元。
Please endorse the cheque.
请背签这张支票。
The traveler’s checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase.
旅行支票手续费是购买总额的1.5%。
Here’s the cheque book. When you send a cheque by post be careful to cross it, but if you wishto cash a cheque yourself, you must leave it “open”.
这是一本支票簿,你邮寄支票时,注意要在支票上打叉线。但是如果你本人想开张兑现支票,就不可打叉线。
Each cheque you write will cost 2 dollars.
你每开一张支票将花2美圆。
Useful Words and Phrases
account number 账目编号
depositor 存户
pay-in slip 存款单
a deposit form 存款单
a banding machine 自动存取机
to deposit 存款
deposit receipt 存款收据
private deposits 私人存款
certificate of deposit 存单
deposit book, passbook 存折
credit card 信用卡
principal 本金
overdraft, overdraw 透支
to counter sign 双签
to endorse 背书
endorser 背书人
to cash 兑现
to honor a cheque 兑付
to dishonor a cheque 拒付
to suspend payment 止付
cheque,check 支票
cheque book 支票本
order cheque 记名支票
bearer cheque 不记名支票
crossed cheque 横线支票
blank cheque 空白支票
rubber cheque 空头支票
cheque stub, counterfoil 票根
cash cheque 现金支票
traveler’s cheque 旅行支票
cheque for transfer 转账支票
outstanding cheque 未付支票
canceled cheque 已付支票
forged cheque 伪支票
Bandar’s note 庄票,银票
英语怎么交流打电话支付信用卡
银行卡业务信用卡咨询的英语情景对话
银行英语其实是没有同学们想象中的那么深奥的,下面小编今天就给大家整理关于银行的英语情景口语,大家可以多多阅读一下
英语口语
A: Hello, welcome to Credit Services. How can we help you?
您好,欢迎光临信贷业务部。我们能如何为您效劳?
B: I’m interested in applying for a credit card with you.
我想在你们这里申请一张信用卡。
A: Are you an existing customer?
您现在是我们的客户吗?
B: Yes, I’ve had a Current Account with a debit card with you for years. Now,I’m looking at upgrading to a credit card.
是的,我已经在你们这里办了一个带借记卡的活期存款账户,有好几年了。现在,我希望升级成信用卡。
A: May I ask why you didn’t think of applying for a credit card with us sooner? Most young people jump at the chance.
请允许我问您一下,您为什么不早一点儿想到在我们这里申请一张信用卡呢?多数年轻人是绝不会放过这个机会的。
B: When I opened the account with you, I was a student, I graduated a couple of years ago and have a steady salary, so I figured now would be the best time to go ahead.
当我在你们这里开户时,我还是一个学生,我两年前毕业后,有了一个稳定的收入,所以我想现在才是申请信用卡的最佳时机。
A: That’s very sensible of you. We have many fresh graduates applying for credit cards,getting them and then going on a spending spree and being unable to meet the repayments.
您很明智呀。我们见过很多刚毕业的大学生申请信用卡,他们拿到了卡,就开始疵狂消费,却又无法还款。
B: As you can see from the statements for my Current Account, I have never been overdrawn. I’m always very careful about that.
正如你从我的活期账户对账单上所看到的那样,我从来没有透支过。对此我总是非常谨慎的。
银行卡业务信用卡咨询的英语情景对话
办信用卡,需要填写信息三人的英语对话
填写英文即可。这个实际是不验证的。顺便提一下,几天前帮我指导的ABC天卞英语的外教和我们说过 如果想学会英语很简单的。绝对要有一个适宜的学习情境跟闇练口语对象,重点就是老师教学经验,发音纯正很重要 持续每日口语沟通 11家教式教学才可以有.好.的进步幅度 完成课堂后需要重听课堂录音档,帮助加强记忆;不过实在没有练习对象的环境,就到旺旺或沪江得到课余教材研习,多问多听一下子语境就加强起来 学习成长是绝对达成目标的;在国外走的是VISA 或MASTER 代授权渠道,只是验证卡号,CVV码,有时候甚至密码都不验证。所以姓名用英文,地址也用英文即可。